Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Book Tag

All right, so I just got "tagged" by Ms. Atomicus (see my friends at the right). I think the concept is... odd... but the content of the game is fun, so here goes.

1. Number of books that I own.

Probably around 300 that belong to me. I've honestly lost count, although I plan to make up a catalogue list in the near future.

2. Last Book Bought:

I recently acquired Man on Fire and Machiavelli's The Prince. I technically didn't pay for them. The last one I actually paid for was a textbook for class.

3. Last Book I Read:

Troubling a Star, by L'Engle.

Five Books that mean a lot to me:

Dune Series.
Ender Series.
Invitation to the Game, by Monica Hughes.
Lord of the Rings.
A Ring of Pure and Endless Light, by L'Engle.

Of course, these change, but that's the list right now.

1 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Lisette said...

i could tell that you liked the dune series...simply because of your CK username :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home