Monday, June 20, 2005

Anti-Love Song

There are too many songs about love. Not enough about hate. :) So, here's me being part of the solution. For anyone who knows me, this isn't about anyone in particular.

Go away (use the Come What May melody)

Never knew I could feel like this,
Like I'll never see the sky again.
Want to vanish into the mist,
Every day I'm dyin' more and more.

Listen to my heart, can you hear it bleed?
Telling you that you've got less than I need.
Seasons have changed, spring to winter.
I can't love you. So go, I need some time.

Go away. Go away. I can't love you, so go: I need some time.

Suddenly the world's just not a perfect place.
Suddenly I weep at the thought of your face.
Suddenly my life just seems such waste.
I can't stay here with you.

And there's a mountain too high,
A river too wide.
Call out my name, I won't be there by your side.
Storm clouds are gatherin', and stars will collide,
I can't love you. So go, I need some time.

Go away. Go away. I can't love you, so go, or else I'll die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home